Their Excellencies Conchobar and Eilidh
invite all to attend
June Faire XXXVI
Come play on our Martial Fields. Enjoy tournament combat, rapier, war combat, combat archery, siege demo, target archery, thrown weapons, youth combat, and so much more. Take a stroll through the Artisan's Village. Enjoy shopping in the Merchant's Village!
New to June Faire 2018 will be Low-key Sunday, for those in our community that find Saturday too intense. We are planning to have combat tourneys and demos, Artisan village demos, limited family activities, and access to merchants from 9 am to 1 pm.
Volunteer at June Faire 2018!
To sign up to volunteer in advance please fill out this form so we can get you on our list! This year we will hold a volunteer raffle. You will get tickets for your service. Raffle items will be in our volunteer tent. Volunteer Here!
Pre-Registration is now open!
Beginning March 27th and closing on May 15th
Pre-Registration and Event Fees
Registration for individuals and RVs is now live. Land Registration is now Live! For additional questions please e-mail our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not send camp registrations to this e-mail. Use the form below.
- To Pre-register please visit: June Faire Pre-Registration Here!
- To Register for RV, Motor Home, Travel Trailer, Pop-Up, Camper or Sleeper Van or Truck, or Vardo please visit: RV Registration Here!
- To Register for Land for your Large Group/Household/Barony please visit: Land Reservation Here!
- You can change your request until May 15th! Please fill out the Land Registration form for all land requests, it will make it easier to keep track of requests easier than receiving multiple e-mails that we then have to sort through and submit through the form for easy organization.
Member Event FeesBe prepared to show your signed blue card at the event site.
- Weekend Adults $15.00
- Day Trip Adults $10.00
- Children 17 an Under are Free
Non-Member Event FeesPlease be prepared to sign waivers at the event site.
- Weekend Adults $20.00
- Day Trip Adults $15.00
- Children 17 an Under are Free
Interested in Presenting in the A&S Village?
Do you like to share your passion in the SCA with others? Want to show the Modern Public what we do? Then join us and Demo in the Artisans Village! Click here to let us know you want to come out and Demo! All information will be passed on to our A&S Coordinator, Countess Elizabeth de Rossignol, and she will follow up with you.
- APRIL 1, 2018 - Interest in Demoing due.
For additional June Faire information visit:
- SCA Event website at: http://antir.sca.org/Upcoming/?Event_ID=4211
- SCA Participate Facebook Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/410713439281300/
- Modern Guest page at: http://www.kitsapmedievalfaire.org/ - Updates coming soon - Share with all your Modern Friends!!!
- Modern Guest Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/KITSAPMEDIEVALFAIRE/
- Twitter Feed at: https://twitter.com/June_Faire
- Share your June Faire memories on Facebook and Twitter by using #junefaire
- This Year's T-shirts and Merchandise is Available at: https://www.redbubble.com/people/junefaire
Friday, June 1st, 2018
12 pm: Gate Opens
10 pm: Gate Closes
Saturday, June 2nd, 2018
9 am SCA Gate Opens
10 am Modern Gate Opens
10:30 am TBD Armor/Rapier/Target Inspections
5 pm Gate Closes
6 pm Evening Court
Sunday, June 3rd, 2018
9 am SCA Gate Opens
TBD Champions Invocation Court
TBD Armor/Rapier/Target Inspections
1 pm Closing Court
Thank you all for your interest. If you have any questions e-mail The Merchant Liaison
Merchants in Merchants Row
|AMRWoodCraft||Wooden mugs, furniture, wax tablets, bag handles, looms, bent wood boxs.|
|autumn creek||children's toys from wood, fabric & leather|
|Burnt Village Wares||Norse stuff, archery & thrown weapons|
|D & D Chain Maille Creations||Chain maille jewelry, belts, head pieces, and home decor|
|Dark Ages Games||period games, period (wood or leather) toys, wood tankards|
|Dark Gift||leather hats, bottles, chain maille|
|Dragon Fire Pottery||pottery|
|DragonStorm Sports||hand made knives, swords leather products mugs, pouches and the like and some cloth costume parts|
|Fa'el's Forge||Hand forged period blades and other smithed items.|
|Fire Fox Fashion||leather goods, handmade garb, swords and knives, boots, hats, fur, horns|
|Frigga Green Needle||Men's, Women's and children's period appropriate cloth and leather garb and accessories.|
|Gaean Allusions Pottery||Wheel thrown, hand decorated utilitarian stoneware: mugs, goblets, plates, bowls, etc. With Celtic & Mythic designs.|
|Hawk and Dove Leather||Leather belts and pouches leather mugs and bottles Quivers, large selection of leather products and we set up a shop on site to demo and repair work.|
|Hawk's Forge||Hand forged period camp equipment|
|Horse 'n' Round Studio||Handspun yarn, spinning supplies (including some raw wool from my own sheep)|
|Inky Quills LLC||Handcrafted, cold process soaps, shaving soap kits, lotion bars, shampoo bars, and soap dishes.|
|Modern and Medieval Woodturning||wood bowls and items|
|Moneyers Guild of An Tir||period coin replicas|
|Nordic Trader||Nordic Wares, Viking Age museum reproductions|
|Pastiche||fabric, books, notions, jewelry|
|Red Wolf LTD||brooches, pins, torcs, and other nice SCAJewlery|
|Sacked Village Archery||quivers, arrows, atlatls, brooches, horns|
|Serendipity Jewelry||Silver and stone Jewelry, and fingerless fur gloves|
|Sidhefire Arts||Ceramic wares. Pottery and primitive beads, buttons and baubles.|
|Silverthorne Crafts||Custom hand crafted leatherwork|
|Sparrow hawk studio||Spinning, weaving, and needlework supplies, books, wool and silk and linen|
|Tabby's Hats||Period hand-made hats, coifs, haversacks, feathers, period-costumed bears, cushions, possibly Norse-style lampwork beads.|
|The Kneadery||massage and bodywork|
|The Norse Gypsy Forge||Drinking horns, leather journals, medieval miscellanea (ie. jewelry, feast gear, fans, garb, knives, misc. blades)|
|TursiArt||"Primarily Jewelry and Scribal supplies, almost all handmade by me. Specifically: calligraphy pens, and brushes made in the old way. Homemade historical inks (such as Iron Gall Ink) and pigments, wax seals and wax. Jewelry consists of loose replicas of museum pieces as well as many pieces inspired by artifacts from Viking, Medieval & Renaissance ages. Also sell Ceramic buttons and beads (Stoneware and Porcelain)"|
Food Court Merchants
|Dragon Belly Deli||burgers, hotdogs, wraps, breakfast items, funnel cakes, coffee|
|Funnel of Love||funnel cakes and fried candy|
|J' aime Les Crepes||sweet and savory crepes, bottled drinks|
|Kurdish Kitchen Cuisine||Gyros, fries, hummus & pita, falafel|
|MASA Pizza||Wood-Fired Pizza|
|Smokin Robinsons||BBQ and period appropriate style food|
|Viking Feast Ice Cream||Homemade Icelandic sky ice cream|
- The site will be open at Noon on Friday June 1st.
- It will close at 1 pm on Sunday, June 3rd.
- Removal of all infrastructure will begin at 1 pm on Sunday with the truck leaving around 3pm and everyone must be off site by 6 pm.
- The Public Demo event, when we invite modern visitors to June Faire, is happening on SATURDAY, June 2nd.
- Low-key Sunday, for those in our community that find Saturday too intense, will take place on SUNDAY June 3rd.
Latest site rules
- HAVE FUN!!
- Quiet hours: Midnight harkens the end of loud noises and all drumming must cease. This is in accordance with the city ordnance; please be considerate.
- Minor Policy: Minors attending events must have a SCA member blue card OR have completed a Minor Consent Form at the gate.
- Fires: NO ground fires. Fires must be kept in a brazier and at least 18" off the ground. 5 gallons of water or extinguisher readily available in your camp. Do not leave fires unattended (including tiki torches). County burn ban overrides. NO ASHES IN THE DUMPSTERS!!
- Water: One location in the garden area near the merchants. Please bring container and transportation for water.
- Alcohol/Drug Use: Zero tolerance on illegal drugs/minors. The Drug & Alcohol Policy of An Tir is intolerant of the illegal use or distribution of drugs and/or alcohol. Modern law enforcement will be called to the site to deal with any unlawful activity. Although marijuana use is legal in Washington State, SCA rules prohibit use of marijuana at SCA events.
- Smoking: In camps only, please. Dispose of butts properly (NOT on the ground).
- Parking: ALL vehicles will be given a parking pass when checking in at the gate. Please move vehicles promptly after unloading. To preserve our medieval atmosphere no vehicles may stay on the site after Friday night or before Sunday afternoon. Move it or lose it. Please note no parking is allowed in the EB Warehouse Parking Lot.
- Children: Please be aware of your children's whereabouts. Parents/Guardians will be held responsible for the activities of their children. The camping area is down the hill on the level below from the event itself. WATCH YOUR CHILDREN!
- Pets: Pets must be kept leashed at all times and waste removed.
- Volunteers: Volunteers are always needed for gate, marshals and heralds. Please check with our event team to help. Your help is appreciated.
- Site must be cleared no later than 6:00 pm Sunday. This does not mean start packing up, it means we must be gone, i.e., OFF THE SITE. Please help the June Faire team get home by a decent hour.
- Merchants: Only merchants who have pre-registered with the Merchant Liaison may merchant at this event. Merchanting is allowed ONLY in Merchant Areas designated by the Merchant Liaison.
THE SCA PROHIBITS HARASSMENT AND BULLYING OF ALL INDIVIDUALS AND GROUPS.
Participants engaging in this behavior are subject to appropriate sanctions.
If you are subjected to harassment, bullying or retaliation, or if you become aware of anyone being harassed or bullied, contact a seneschal, President of the SCA, or your Kingdom's Board Ombudsman.